Safety first! Below you can see a list of our rules which are there to ensure everyone has fun, but more importantly, stays safe.
- No shoes to be worn.
- No food or drink
- No spectacles
- No pets
- No silly string
- No face painted children
- No jewellery
- Do not inflate/deflate whilst children are on the inflatable to avoid suffocation
- No overcrowding to avoid accidents
- No adults on childrens castles
- Similar size children only at any one time
- Keep safety mats infront of the inflatables
- No somersaults, back or front flips
- No climbing on walls, beams or towers
- Adults must supervise children at all times
- Switch off in heavy rain or windy conditions
- Anchor the inflatable securely
- No rough play, wrestling or bouncing off walls
- Do not move or reposition the inflatable
We haven't got any news for you at the moment!